Online orders placed 30 min before close will be accepted for next day (or later)
Monday to Saturday 8am – 6pm
Sundays 9am – 5pm
Juniper Cafe COVID update
Let’s BE MINDFUL
in our efforts to maintain PHYSICAL DISTANCING
as we find ways to SHARE THE SPACE
& provide you great food & COFFEE!
We are taking every precaution to continue serving you café fare while following safe distancing and sanitization protocols. In order to make your dine-in/out & order pick up a great experience, while looking after the well being of our staff, we are strictly following measures in accordance with Kingston Public Health. Here are a few tips on how to make your stay, and everyone else’s a great one:
- Order at the counter or online
- Pick up at the counter or at patio doors by phoning us upon arrival (for online orders)
- Tables are first come first serve – enjoy your stay within a reasonable time to allow other patrons a chance at a seat
- Please wait until your table has been cleaned and sanitized before seating
- If you are pressed for time, placing your order online with advance notice is your best bet – drinks are made fresh at pick up
- Maintain 2m distancing at all times and avoid congregating in large groups in and around the café space – lots of room to wait outside
- Masks must be worn inside our premise at all times except when seated at your table actively eating or drinking
- Sanitizer has been provided upon entrance and inside for your safety
- If we have missed cleaning up or sanitizing, please kindly let us know so we can get to it quickly
- Laptop use is limited to allow everyone a chance at a seat – No laptops between 11am – 2pm
Please visit The Tett Centre for Creativity & Learning website for up to date information on building info beyond our doors.
Thank you for your continued support to local coffee shops in Kingston!
We are a team oriented business, delivering a unique customer experience through real food, quality products & services, while honouring sustainability in our practices. We are constantly adapting to the changing environment, responding to customer needs one learning opportunity at a time. We do our best to source the finest ingredients from local farmers and businesses when possible and we are especially honoured to be an integral part of Kingston’s academic and arts community.
– Making great food & coffee accessible to all –