Order takeaway at the counter or online
We are pleased to serve you
Monday to Sunday 9am – 3pm
Online orders placed after 2:30pm will be accepted for next day (or later)
Let’s BE MINDFUL
in our efforts to maintain PHYSICAL DISTANCING
as we find ways to SHARE THE SPACE
& provide you great food & COFFEE!
We are taking every precaution to continue serving you café fare while following safe distancing and sanitization protocols. In order to make your online and pick up order a great experience while looking after the well being of our staff, we have taken the following measures:
- Staggering shifts. This means staff may not always have extra hands. Enjoy the view outside while you may be waiting a little longer than usual.
- Seating will not be permitted inside the café nor on the patio until further notice.
- Limiting number of patrons inside.
- Visa, MC & debit will be the preferred method of payment.
- Reusable cups will not be accepted.
- Employees who are scheduled to work will be healthy & well.
- We will continue to remain vigilant and keep you updated on this web page.
Since we are located in a city building, access to any other part of the building beyond the café is restricted. We ask patrons to enter through the back doors of the Tett for order pick up only. Please visit The Tett Centre for Creativity & Learning website for more information about the building.
Thank you for your continued support to local coffee shops!
We are a team oriented business, delivering a unique customer experience through real food, quality products & services, while honouring sustainability in our practices. We are constantly adapting to the changing environment, responding to customer needs one learning opportunity at a time. We do our best to source the finest ingredients from local farmers and businesses when possible and we are especially honoured to be an integral part of Kingston’s academic and arts community.
– Making great food & coffee accessible to all –