Online orders placed 30 min before close will be accepted for next day (or later)
We appreciate your patience as wait times may be longer during these tough times
OPEN on Labour Day 9am – 3pm
New operating hours following Labour Day
Monday to Saturday 8am – 6pm
Sundays 9am – 5pm
Juniper Cafe COVID update
Let’s BE MINDFUL
in our efforts to maintain PHYSICAL DISTANCING
as we find ways to SHARE THE SPACE
& provide you great food & COFFEE!
We are taking every precaution to continue serving you café fare while following safe distancing and sanitization protocols. In order to make your dine-in/out & order pick up a great experience, while looking after the well being of our staff, we are strictly following measures in accordance with Kingston Public Health. Here are a few tips on how to make your stay, and everyone else’s a good one:
- Tables are first come first serve – enjoy your stay within a reasonable time to allow other patrons a chance at a seat
- Please wait until your table has been cleaned and sanitized before seating
- If you are pressed for time, please place your order online with reasonable advance notice so we can have your meal ready on time – drinks are made fresh at pick up
- Continue to keep 2m distancing at all times and avoid congregating in large groups in and around the café space
- Masks are on indoors at all times except when seated at your table actively eating or drinking
- Sanitizer has been provided upon entrance and inside for your safety
- If we have missed cleaning up or sanitizing, please kindly let us know so we can get to it quickly
- No laptops on tables indoors at this time and please limit laptop use on patio to allow seating for those dining out
Since we are located in a city building, access to any other part of the building beyond the café (less 1 accessible washroom) is restricted to the Tett Centre operating hours. We ask patrons to enter through the back doors of the building when visiting. Please visit The Tett Centre for Creativity & Learning website for more up to date information on this.
Thank you for your continued support to local coffee shops in Kingston!
We are a team oriented business, delivering a unique customer experience through real food, quality products & services, while honouring sustainability in our practices. We are constantly adapting to the changing environment, responding to customer needs one learning opportunity at a time. We do our best to source the finest ingredients from local farmers and businesses when possible and we are especially honoured to be an integral part of Kingston’s academic and arts community.
– Making great food & coffee accessible to all –