We are taking every precaution to continue serving you café fare while following safe distancing and sanitization protocols. In order to make your dine-in/out & order pick up a great experience, while looking after the well being of our staff, we are strictly following measures in accordance with Kingston Public Health. Here are a few tips on how to make your stay, and everyone else’s a great one:
- Masks must be worn inside our premise at all times except when seated at your table actively eating or drinking
- Order at the counter or online
- Pick up at the counter or at patio doors by phoning us upon arrival (for online orders)
- Max 3 guests inside at one time
- Tables are first come first serve when dine in is an option – enjoy your stay within a reasonable time to allow other patrons a chance at a seat
- Please wait until your table has been cleaned and sanitized before seating
- If you are pressed for time, placing your order online with advance notice is your best bet – drinks are made fresh at pick up
- Maintain 2m distancing at all times and avoid congregating in large groups in and around the café space – lots of room to wait outside
- Sanitizer has been provided upon entrance and inside for your safety
- If we have missed cleaning up or sanitizing, please kindly let us know so we can get to it quickly
- Laptop use is limited based on Covid posture levels
Please visit The Tett Centre for Creativity & Learning website for up to date information on the rest of the building.
Thank you for your continued support to local coffee shops in Kingston!